Please contact the Conservatory Office 254-295-4686.
Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Summer 4 p.m.)
- Fall registration is held during the month of August.
- Spring registration is held during the month of November.
- Summer registration is held during the month of April.
Steps to Register
- Complete Online Registration Form
Register for Summer Programs.
- For Violin and Piano Students: Please wait for Enrollment Confirmation
New violin and piano private instruction students will be placed on a waiting list. After you submit your registration form, please wait for an email confirming a spot is available. Piano Students: Pre-requisite - All new students must take two semesters of Musikgarten "Music Makers at the Keyboard I" before registering for private lessons.
*Please do NOT make a payment until your spot has been confirmed.
- Make Your Payment
Full payment and completed enrollment forms are necessary to hold classes/ lesson times.
Tuition payment may be made by:
- Cash or Check - Mail or in person
- PayCentric - 4 equal payments, direct withdrawal - Must register in person
(Summer - 2 equal payments)
- Credit Card - Pay Online »
You may receive a $10 discount for each additional family member enrolled in the Conservatory. Students enrolled in more than one activity will receive a $10 discount for each class, ensemble or private lesson beyond the first. The $10 discount does not apply for students rewarded a scholarship.
Conservatory of Music
900 College Street, Box 8012
Belton, TX 76513
Phone: (254) 295-4686
Fax: (254) 295-4158